Live Tele-Consultation with Dr. Maas
The Maas Clinic is pleased to offer Video Consultations for our international, national and regional patients. These computer image consultations are conducted just like office consultations and last approximately 30-45 minutes.
To schedule, please contact our office and request your Video Consultation. Each consultation includes a detailed history, photography-based examination & detailed computer image analysis and morphing (changing the face to reflect an expected outcome for the procedure or intervention that best suits your needs).
Please follow these steps to book your video consultation appointment:
1. Set up a date and time with our office staff that works with your schedule. Call (415) 567-7000 or contact us
2. Email photographs of yourself to staff at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to your appointment.
3. Follow the instructions on email confirmation with the link and your personalized pin code that will be sent in advance.
In order for Dr. Maas to provide patients with the accurate digital morphing, accurate photography is needed. Please provide 2 photos, taking the following into account:
* Please remove any jewelry, make up and eye glasses and pull back the hair so the neck is exposed as well as the full forehead and ears.
* Please have a frontal view and profile views of the face, from the neck, taken using a 3 megapixel or greater camera (Most smart phones, e.g. iPhones, are 5 megapixel).
Frontal View: Patient facing the camera straight on, eyes open and parallel to floor with a reposed expression (relaxed, not smiling)
Profile View: Patient facing 90 degrees away from the camera
Once you’ve taken your photos, send them in advance to email@example.com. Some servers may not allow greater than 10 megabytes to be sent. Please let us know if you have any problem sending your photos via email.
After receiving your photos, we will email you confirmation of your consultation along with instructions on signing into your consultation. These instructions will consist of a phone number to dial and a pass code to connect with Dr. Maas. If you do not have a telephone capable of dialing out, please let us know when you book your consultation.
Our staff can arrange for the consultation to be done with computer audio and video if your computer is equipped with a built-in microphone, or you have a headset available.
We look forward to speaking with you and arranging your Video Consultation.
Please call (415) 567-700 if you have any questions, or would like to book your Video Consultation over the phone.